These pages introduce you to Macrium Reflect, its capabilities, and methods.
The first thing you should do is create rescue media. See The Macrium Rescue Environment.
With your rescue media in hand, we recommend that you follow through some basic tutorials to learn the system and to gain some immediate security by backing up your Systems. We have a range of tutorials and videos covering many aspects of using Macrium Reflect.
- Introduction to Macrium Reflect
- Backup, imaging and cloning
- Restoring and browsing
- Scheduling and Retention rules
- The Macrium Rescue Environment
- Macrium Image Guardian
- Macrium Changed Block Tracker
- Macrium viBoot
- Re-deploying to new hardware
- Macrium Reflect Server Plus for Exchange and SQL
- Command line operations with Macrium Reflect
- Generating scripts and batch files
- Backup Folder Synchronization
- Defaults and Settings
- Standalone backup set consolidation
- Converting a Physical machine to Virtual Machine
- Logging file changes for Incremental and Differential Images
- Backup to the cloud with Azure File Shares
- How to add an auto restore xml file to the rescue media
- Windows Deployment Services PXE Boot Configuration
- Backup and Restore using MRAuto.exe