These pages introduce you to Macrium Reflect, its capabilities and methods.
The first thing you should do is create rescue media. See Rescue Environment.
With your rescue media in-hand, we recommend that you follow through some basic tutorials to learn the system and to gain some immediate security by backing up your Systems. We have a range of tutorials and videos covering many aspects of using Macrium Reflect.
- Backup, imaging and cloning
- Restoring and browsing
- Rescue Environment
- Macrium Image Guardian
- Macrium Changed Block Tracker
- Macrium viBoot
- Re-deploying to new hardware
- Macrium Reflect Server Plus
- Scripting and command line operations with Macrium Reflect
- Generating scripts and batch files
- Backup Folder Synchronization
- Macrium Reflect default settings
- PXE Deployment
- Standalone backup set consolidation
- Converting a Physical machine to Virtual Machine
- Automatic System Restore
- Logging file changes for Incremental and Differential Images
- Backup to the cloud with Azure File Shares
- How to add an auto restore xml file to the rescue media