These pages introduce you to Macrium Reflect, its capabilities and methods.
The first thing you should do is create rescue media. See The Macrium Rescue Environment.
With your rescue media in-hand, we recommend that you follow through some basic tutorials to learn the system and to gain some immediate security by backing up your Systems. We have a range of tutorials and videos covering many aspects of using Macrium Reflect.
- Introduction to Macrium Reflect
- Backup, imaging and cloning
- Restoring and browsing
- Scheduling and Retention rules
- The Macrium Rescue Environment
- Macrium Image Guardian
- Macrium Changed Block Tracker
- Macrium viBoot
- Re-deploying to new hardware
- Macrium Reflect Server Plus for Exchange and SQL
- Command line operations with Macrium Reflect
- Generating scripts and batch files
- Backup Folder Synchronization
- Macrium Reflect Default settings
- Standalone backup set consolidation
- Converting a Physical machine to Virtual Machine
- Automatic System Restore
- Logging file changes for Incremental and Differential Images