Some platforms cannot run CBT, on these platforms, the CBT switch has no effect.
- Open SCCM and navigate to 'Software Library' > then the 'Applications' menu on the left-hand pane.
- Right-click the 'Applications' menu and select 'Create Application'.
- In the newly opened wizard click the 'Browse...' button to add theMacrium Site Manager Agent to the wizard.
- Find and select the Macrium Site Manager Agent on your network or local disk then click 'Open'.
- Click 'Next' a few more times leaving the fields on each page as default until you see the page shown below and click 'Close'.
- Once the 'Close' button is clicked, you can start deploying the Macrium Site Manager Agent as per your companies company's SCCM deployment protocol.