Links have been added to each applicable step to explain the step in greater detail.
- Using Macrium Reflect take an image of your physical machine.
- Once you have an image, create a Rescue Media ISO image.
- Create a Virtual Machine using your preferred hypervisor (Hyper-V, VMware, Virtual box...), assigning to it a vCPU, Memory and a Virtual Hard Disk.
- Boot the VM using the created Rescue Media ISO image.
- From the booted Rescue Media restore your image on to the Virtual Hard Disk attached to your VM.
- Without exiting the Rescue Media, run the ReDeploy option.
- Detach the ISO from your VM and reboot it.