|Please note that issue is isolated and has been resolved in builds 7.0.2055 and later. However, uninstalling installations prior to v7.0.2055 may still cause problems.|
To resolve this issue:
Using a different PC, download the Mrcbt.sys driver file appropriate for your system architecture:
32 Bit http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/v7.0.2055/32/mrcbt.sys 64 Bit http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/v7.0.2055/64/mrcbt.sys
- Copy the file to an external USB or flash drive
- Start your PC with the Macrium Reflect Windows PE rescue media, either by taking the boot menu, using a recovery DVD or USB stick.
Once started locate the drive containing 'Mrcbt.sys' and copy it to 'c:\windows\system32\drivers' using Windows PE Explorer.
- PE Explorer can be started by clicking the 3rd icon on the PE task bar:
- Navigate to the file on your external/flash drive, right click and select 'Copy':
- Navigate to 'C:\Windows\System32\Drivers', right click and select 'Paste'
- Restart the PC: