Once backups have been created and stored in a repository, Site Manager provides tools to manipulate these backups and restore them. The options available are:
- Restoring an Image through Site Manager - How to use the restore functionality of Site Manager to remotely restore an image
- Restoring an Image Through Macrium Reflect - How to open images in standalone Macrium Reflect or the Site Manager Agent and how to decode the repository file structure
- Verifying Images - How to verify the integrity of image files in a repository
- Synchronizing a Repository with a Remote Server - How to set up automatic remote synchronization between a Site Manager Repository and a remote server
- Creating Rescue Media - How to create rescue media to be used in bare metal restore scenarios.