- The destination drive is no longer present or plugged in. This may be the case if the destination drive is an external USB drive.
- If the destination drive is a USB drive it may have entered 'Sleep' mode and be unavailable.
- If the destination is a network location, the network share may not be available or have been deleted or renamed.
- If the backup is scheduled and the target is a network location, you may have to provide login credentials to access the network share. To resolve this issue, you need to add the Network login credentials in the Macrium Reflect defaults.
- The NTFS file permissions of the destination directory may have changed.